My Little Pony Friendship is a Miracle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

wiki  

Latest topics
» Safe Sport Compliance
A Welcoming Message from the Creator, Founder, and Administrator of this Website EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 2:02 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Gif Link for Anime Gif
A Welcoming Message from the Creator, Founder, and Administrator of this Website EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 5:01 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Reconciliation, Part 1
A Welcoming Message from the Creator, Founder, and Administrator of this Website EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 11:36 am by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Fans Critique
A Welcoming Message from the Creator, Founder, and Administrator of this Website EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:39 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» Transgender plea
A Welcoming Message from the Creator, Founder, and Administrator of this Website EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 1:42 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Video of Interview
A Welcoming Message from the Creator, Founder, and Administrator of this Website EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:07 am by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» List of transgender anime,manga,and short stories
A Welcoming Message from the Creator, Founder, and Administrator of this Website EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:51 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» THE CHAT THREAD
A Welcoming Message from the Creator, Founder, and Administrator of this Website EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:28 pm by Trixie Lulamoon

» Anything and Everything
A Welcoming Message from the Creator, Founder, and Administrator of this Website EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:23 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

VISIT OUR PEGASISTER WEBSITES
http://mlpforums.forumotion .com ---and--- www.chaosismagic.com
The most tagged keywords

A Welcoming Message from the Creator, Founder, and Administrator of this Website

Go down

A Welcoming Message from the Creator, Founder, and Administrator of this Website Empty A Welcoming Message from the Creator, Founder, and Administrator of this Website

Post by MyLittleCarouselPony Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Hi to Everypony !

I want to extend a warm welcome to all who visit or join this new rebirth of the mlpfimforums.com website. My name is MyLittleCarouselPony, and I created this website out of a love for My Little Pony, and a desire to see that the MLP-FIM concepts would be honored and enjoyed, and not be ruined or trashed by trolls or spammers. It is my sincere hope and desire that all Bronys, Pegasisters, and friends of My Little Pony of all ages and genders be able to come here and play and have fun. I pledge to do my best to make sure that this website is a safe, fun, and enjoyable place for everypony to talk about the many aspects of My Little Pony, and to make friends among fellow fans. Remember, Friendship is Magic, that is the My Little Pony way.

Your little pony friend, MyLittleCarouselPony
MyLittleCarouselPony
MyLittleCarouselPony
Administrator

Location : IRL---Cedar Point, Ohio / Equestria---Village of Merry-Go-Round

https://thenewmlpfimforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down