My Little Pony Friendship is a Miracle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

wiki  

Latest topics
» Safe Sport Compliance
Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?   EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 2:02 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Gif Link for Anime Gif
Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?   EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 5:01 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Reconciliation, Part 1
Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?   EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 11:36 am by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Fans Critique
Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?   EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:39 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» Transgender plea
Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?   EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 1:42 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Video of Interview
Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?   EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:07 am by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» List of transgender anime,manga,and short stories
Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?   EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:51 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» THE CHAT THREAD
Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?   EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:28 pm by Trixie Lulamoon

» Anything and Everything
Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?   EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:23 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

VISIT OUR PEGASISTER WEBSITES
http://mlpforums.forumotion .com ---and--- www.chaosismagic.com
The most tagged keywords

Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?

3 posters

Go down

Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?   Empty Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Sat May 21, 2016 3:07 pm

Given the fact that these two get all the coverage and have questionable favorability among most voters, one obvious question is which one is more corrupt? Which one would you vote for?
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?   Empty Re: Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?

Post by Xylo,TheCarouselPony Thu May 26, 2016 5:48 pm

I really don't care who is President, who is in Congress, or who is on the Supreme Court. Those people change over and over, but the US Government all by itself, goes on and on, day after day, year after year, just on and on and on.
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Equestria Pony

Location : Rye Beach, Ohio, USA / Equestria-Village of Merry-Go-Round

Back to top Go down

Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?   Empty Re: Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Sat May 28, 2016 1:09 pm

I worry about who is President, some of those guys go to war and then good young men come back in body bags.

I worry about who is in congress because certain factions make ridiculous laws that effect the ordinary citizen, either monetarily or at a cost of liberty/freedom/civil rights.

I absolutely worry about who is sitting on the Supreme Court, those guys are making serious moves nowadays that impact everyone.

It's a no win sitch and maybe time for a Arab Spring up in here.
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:19 pm

Very surprising these two are so close in numbers. Going to be a real nail biter come November.
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by MyLittleCarouselPony Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:36 pm

Trixie Lulamoon wrote:Very surprising these two are so close in numbers. Going to be a real nail biter come November.

I know how you must feel, Trixie, but it is like the passengers on the Titanic deciding to campaign and elect a new captain and crew, after the Titanic has already hit the iceberg, IMO.
MyLittleCarouselPony
MyLittleCarouselPony
Administrator

Location : IRL---Cedar Point, Ohio / Equestria---Village of Merry-Go-Round

https://thenewmlpfimforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:59 am

I would say welcome the new boss same as the old boss, but we're not going to be lucky enough to have the new one be half as good as the old one. Ever since Kennedy was taken from us there has been a steady decline of real Statesmen with decent leadership abilities.
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:48 pm

I watched the debate last night and wow.

No real clear winner, you've got Trump going full-retard and interrupting everything and outright lying about lots of different things.

And then Hillary sort of snarkily backhanding Trump every chance she could, although she managed to get across she actually has an idea of what to do if elected, he just sort of wants to wave a magic wand and fix everything "It's going to be beautiful" yeah sure it is.
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by MyLittleCarouselPony Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:11 pm

I did not watch the debate, since I had to work that night. However, the next day, every major news network had proclaimed that Hillary had won the debate, except for Faux News ( Fox News ) , who said that Trump had won. Who is one to believe, really ?
MyLittleCarouselPony
MyLittleCarouselPony
Administrator

Location : IRL---Cedar Point, Ohio / Equestria---Village of Merry-Go-Round

https://thenewmlpfimforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:06 pm

The first debate I spent hours looking at various websites trying to figure out who won, who was better presidential material... no real conclusion found.

The second debate was such a hot mess dumpster fire I don't care who won (neither apparently). Neither get my vote, I'm going lower on the ticket and voting who is best in city/county/state and maybe salvage something from this insane circus of an election.
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:38 pm

Not to go off on a rant but...
I've been trying to avoid getting too deep into politics this year. Since the conclusion of the Primaries there hasn't been an appealing candidate on the big four let alone big two tickets. I know there is a lot of noise from both of the two big parties about how terrible the other person is so you must vote for their candidate. They have only succeeded in convincing me that I, in no good conscience, can vote for either.

I will admit there was a brief period last week where I was laying the cognitive groundwork to vote for the Republican ticket. That's probably because I have looked at the Republican Vice President as an adequate choice, and would likely be running the show. It was a self deception that didn't quite last long enough to take root.

I have no interest in going through the numerous failings of the Republican, Democratic, Libertarian and Green candidates. I doubt I have anything new to say beyond the fact that I personally have weighed them and found all of them unworthy of my support. To dive any deeper is a waste of time and energy.

In the outrage fueled ideological communities of 2016's America, there seems to be no room for dissent; practically all points of disagreement are a moral bridge too far. There are no good choices in the presidential election, there is at best a least worst decision. There are a number of factors influencing them, from the effect a particular candidate might have on its part if it wins, how bad the opposing candidate is, the viability of your preferred third party candidate that all go into influencing what is the best use of your vote. The choice has been near paralyzing for me. I am not going to judge anyone for voting a particular way in this election.

What we are going to need is to become more active outside the political in improving our culture, communities and our nation. We need to recognize the government is a false hope and the pundits and politicians who look to it for answers for our problems or moral judgments as epic fails. The political theater has too long been a distraction from personal responsibility.

TL/DR: vote your conscience. I won't judge you morally deficient, intellectually stunted or lacking in courage no matter the choice. This year is a hard judgment call. Make the choice you think is best and I will do the same. Let's look beyond the election to personal growth in our persons and our communities. I believe that a thriving moral and active American populace can overcome the failings of its political system.
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:27 pm

OMG!! The 3rd debate WTF! OK looks like if Trump gets elected we suffer worst depression since the beginning of time and if Hillary gets elected we are for sure going to war with Mother Russia.

Old Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times" Oh you dirty little Asian tricksters!
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo,TheCarouselPony Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:02 pm

Just from reading about the Third Debate, it seems that it was also a 'dumpster fire', too ! Little, if any, useful information to be had, as it was all crowded out by barbs and insults by both candidates. What I took away from the debate was that America is saturated with " Bad Hombres ", indeed, most Americans are, at heart, " Bad Hombres " !
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Equestria Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:25 am

Who is more corrupt: Hillary or Trump?   Maga
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo,TheCarouselPony Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:03 pm

Que Sera, Sera---Whatever Will Be, Will Be !!!
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Equestria Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:58 pm

You're taking it a lot better than some people that are losing their minds, rioting in the streets or flaming everyone they think voted Trump.

Most impressive, Trixie salutes you!

BTW-- Trixie didn't vote. Technically she can't because she's still Canadian. For a few more months anyways.
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down