My Little Pony Friendship is a Miracle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

wiki  

Latest topics
» Safe Sport Compliance
What was the last theater movie that you watched ? EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 2:02 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Gif Link for Anime Gif
What was the last theater movie that you watched ? EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 5:01 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Reconciliation, Part 1
What was the last theater movie that you watched ? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 11:36 am by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Fans Critique
What was the last theater movie that you watched ? EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:39 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» Transgender plea
What was the last theater movie that you watched ? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 1:42 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Video of Interview
What was the last theater movie that you watched ? EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:07 am by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» List of transgender anime,manga,and short stories
What was the last theater movie that you watched ? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:51 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» THE CHAT THREAD
What was the last theater movie that you watched ? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:28 pm by Trixie Lulamoon

» Anything and Everything
What was the last theater movie that you watched ? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:23 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

VISIT OUR PEGASISTER WEBSITES
http://mlpforums.forumotion .com ---and--- www.chaosismagic.com
The most tagged keywords

What was the last theater movie that you watched ?

4 posters

Go down

What was the last theater movie that you watched ? Empty What was the last theater movie that you watched ?

Post by Xylo,TheCarouselPony Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Re: What's the last movie you watched?

Post by Xylo, TheCarouselPony on Wed Sept 05, 2012 9:33 pm

I think that the last movie that I watched was the updated sequel and remake of Alice In Wonderland. I liked it, a lot. Johnny Depp was great as the Mad Hatter !
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Equestria Pony

Location : Rye Beach, Ohio, USA / Equestria-Village of Merry-Go-Round

Back to top Go down

What was the last theater movie that you watched ? Empty Re: What was the last theater movie that you watched ?

Post by Rainbowcrasher Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:10 am

That he was Xylo!
Last feature I took a gander at was PAUL. O haven't been to the big screen in some time.
Rainbowcrasher
Rainbowcrasher
Hello Pony

Back to top Go down

What was the last theater movie that you watched ? Empty Re: What was the last theater movie that you watched ?

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:55 am

Thor Ragnarok, wow what an awesomely fun movie! Easily one of the best Marvel has ever made.
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by MyLittleCarouselPony Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:18 pm

I am not a big movie buff, so it is rare that I pay the big money to go see a movie in the theaters. But, you know that, like another pony here named Xylo, I love really bazaar and weird anime. The last movie that I saw in a theater was Puella Magi Madoka Magica, a full length anime movie. I saw it in an art theater in Columbus, Ohio.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica%3A_The_Movie
MyLittleCarouselPony
MyLittleCarouselPony
Administrator

Location : IRL---Cedar Point, Ohio / Equestria---Village of Merry-Go-Round

https://thenewmlpfimforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down