My Little Pony Friendship is a Miracle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

wiki  

Latest topics
» Safe Sport Compliance
Duplicating the Old MLP-FIM forums website EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 2:02 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Gif Link for Anime Gif
Duplicating the Old MLP-FIM forums website EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 5:01 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Reconciliation, Part 1
Duplicating the Old MLP-FIM forums website EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 11:36 am by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Fans Critique
Duplicating the Old MLP-FIM forums website EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:39 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» Transgender plea
Duplicating the Old MLP-FIM forums website EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 1:42 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Video of Interview
Duplicating the Old MLP-FIM forums website EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:07 am by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» List of transgender anime,manga,and short stories
Duplicating the Old MLP-FIM forums website EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:51 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» THE CHAT THREAD
Duplicating the Old MLP-FIM forums website EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:28 pm by Trixie Lulamoon

» Anything and Everything
Duplicating the Old MLP-FIM forums website EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:23 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

VISIT OUR PEGASISTER WEBSITES
http://mlpforums.forumotion .com ---and--- www.chaosismagic.com
The most tagged keywords

Duplicating the Old MLP-FIM forums website

Go down

Duplicating the Old MLP-FIM forums website Empty Duplicating the Old MLP-FIM forums website

Post by MyLittleCarouselPony Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:23 pm

In order for this website to continue to approximately resemble the old website, I will begin a project of bringing over select topics of conservation gleaned from the various sections of the old website. I will review and identify topics that I think will be of interest to both new members, as well as ones here who used to be on the old website. I have asked Xylo to help me, by quoting or paraphrasing the first and/or second comment and posting it in the appropriate section here. NEITHER XYLO OR MYSELF WILL MOVE LONG LISTS OF OTHER PEOPLES COMMENTS OR ENTIRE THREADS FROM THE OLD WEBSITE. Only the title, theme, idea, or first comment will be brought over. An example of this project that is already done is the transfer of the thread called " The First Word That Comes to Mind ", brought over from the Brony Lounge on the old website, and placed here in the Pegasister and Brony Lounge. This will be an ongoing project, until all of the old sections have been reviewed and the best of the best topics brought over. When done, each section will have a few of the old favorites from the old website, and help this website to be an even better forum.

MyLittleCarouselPony---Admin
MyLittleCarouselPony
MyLittleCarouselPony
Administrator

Location : IRL---Cedar Point, Ohio / Equestria---Village of Merry-Go-Round

https://thenewmlpfimforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down