My Little Pony Friendship is a Miracle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

wiki  

Latest topics
» Safe Sport Compliance
You just moved to Equestria. . . . EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 2:02 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Gif Link for Anime Gif
You just moved to Equestria. . . . EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 5:01 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Reconciliation, Part 1
You just moved to Equestria. . . . EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 11:36 am by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Fans Critique
You just moved to Equestria. . . . EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:39 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» Transgender plea
You just moved to Equestria. . . . EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 1:42 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Video of Interview
You just moved to Equestria. . . . EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:07 am by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» List of transgender anime,manga,and short stories
You just moved to Equestria. . . . EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:51 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» THE CHAT THREAD
You just moved to Equestria. . . . EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:28 pm by Trixie Lulamoon

» Anything and Everything
You just moved to Equestria. . . . EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:23 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

VISIT OUR PEGASISTER WEBSITES
http://mlpforums.forumotion .com ---and--- www.chaosismagic.com
The most tagged keywords

You just moved to Equestria. . . .

Go down

You just moved to Equestria. . . . Empty You just moved to Equestria. . . .

Post by Xylo,TheCarouselPony Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:46 pm

And as a new pony, where would you want to live? What would your place of residence look like? What would be your occupation? What social group would you want to be a part of ? Who would you social-network with ? What would you do for entertainment ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by MyLittleCarouselPony on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 am---

Much like the English people who left England in the 1700's, and settled in what was to become the United States, to seek freedom to be who and what they wanted to be, and to have the freedom to express their faith as their conscience directed them to, so I and the other Carousel ponies come to Equestria to settle and establish the tiny village of Merry-Go-Round. All thanks go to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna who by their sterling honor and benevolent rule preserve such freedom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xylo's comment---

Since I also am a Carousel pony, I probably would live in the village of Merry-Go-Round. But I would want to get to know and make friends with the other ponies in round about villages. Hope in the winter that the lakes freeze over, because I want to ice skate, just like Pinkie Pie does !
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Equestria Pony

Location : Rye Beach, Ohio, USA / Equestria-Village of Merry-Go-Round

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum