My Little Pony Friendship is a Miracle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

wiki  

Latest topics
» Safe Sport Compliance
Transgender plea EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 2:02 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Gif Link for Anime Gif
Transgender plea EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 5:01 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Reconciliation, Part 1
Transgender plea EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 11:36 am by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Fans Critique
Transgender plea EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:39 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» Transgender plea
Transgender plea EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 1:42 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Video of Interview
Transgender plea EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:07 am by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» List of transgender anime,manga,and short stories
Transgender plea EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:51 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» THE CHAT THREAD
Transgender plea EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:28 pm by Trixie Lulamoon

» Anything and Everything
Transgender plea EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:23 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

VISIT OUR PEGASISTER WEBSITES
http://mlpforums.forumotion .com ---and--- www.chaosismagic.com
The most tagged keywords

Transgender plea

Go down

Transgender plea Empty Transgender plea

Post by MyLittleCarouselPony Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:42 pm

Hello and greetings to Pikushi / Jenny, Wiki Team Lead---

Introducing myself, I am CuteButLooksLolita, Wiki founder, Wiki Admin., and Wiki editor. Together with my twin
sister, CuteDress&TwinPonytails, also a Wiki founder, Wiki Admin., Wiki editor, we wish to review with you a
concern with regard to the kind of Wikis that we both take care of. Thank you for your oversight and
administration of the Anime Section of FANDOM. Our concerns revolve around Wikis that are commemorative of Anime
and Manga stories, hence this concern is directed to you, for your consideration and recommendations.

One outstanding feature of select Japanese anime and manga stories, unique to them alone, is that many stories
have as the Main or Side Character a male to female transgender teenager. Such stories make up only a tiny
swatch of interest, but have a loyal and appreciative audience that enjoys the lives of such characters. Myself,
and my sister, both of us are male to female transgender people ourselves, and see the need to provide Wikis
based on such anime and manga stories, for the enjoyment and encouragement of transgender people IRL (in real
life), as well as all those who have in interest in such subject matter and stories.

Our concern is that the Wikis that we have already founded, and continue to edit and improve, will, due to the
very narrow field of interest, will probably never have a wide readership or viewership. It may be that FANDOM
management will, unknowingly or without due consideration, feel that such low readership or viewership warrants
that these, or future, Wikis supposedly need to be removed from activity and closed. This has already happened
wherein a Wiki with a male to female transgender character was arbitrarily and capriciously closed (Miracle
Bloomers Wiki), without any warning that this is what FANDOM management was intending to do. Thus, this is the
ever present fear and concern that haunts both of us as we continue to provide a much needed and appreciated
area of enjoyment for transgender persons.

However, by reaching out to you, Jenny / Pikushi, and making our concerns known, it may be that the fate of
male to female transgender themed Wikis may not be only that of removal and closure. We both feel that keeping such
narrow focused Wikis active and available is a noble venture, so that transgender people can read about and view
anime and manga characters that are just like themselves, and can even identify with them as such, and in may
cases, view them as role models. Such Wikis will never have the exposure of big time Wikis like Minecraft and Star Wars.
But small as they are, they serve a vital and necessary purpose. Please let us know on the Message Board of
CuteButLooksLolita what your thoughts are and your response will be towards our plea for understanding and
consideration to keep transgender themed Wikis alive and vibrant for the minority of people who really enjoy them,
and need to have them for such encouragement in their many times troubled and misunderstood lives.

Thank you for your time and attention to our concerns, respectfully---

CuteButLooksLolita

CuteDress&TwinPonytails

Founders, Admins., and Caretakers of such male to female transgender themed Wikis as---

Hourou Musuko Wiki (Wandering Son Wiki)

My Brother is Done For Wiki

Gonna Be the Twin Tail Wiki

KashiMashi Wiki

Majitora! Wiki

Until I Become Me Wiki

(And soon to come) Male to Female Transgender Short Stories Anthology Wiki
MyLittleCarouselPony
MyLittleCarouselPony
Administrator

Location : IRL---Cedar Point, Ohio / Equestria---Village of Merry-Go-Round

https://thenewmlpfimforums.forumotion.com