My Little Pony Friendship is a Miracle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

wiki  

Latest topics
» Safe Sport Compliance
Reconciliation, Part 1 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 2:02 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Gif Link for Anime Gif
Reconciliation, Part 1 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 5:01 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Reconciliation, Part 1
Reconciliation, Part 1 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 11:36 am by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Fans Critique
Reconciliation, Part 1 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:39 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» Transgender plea
Reconciliation, Part 1 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 1:42 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Video of Interview
Reconciliation, Part 1 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:07 am by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» List of transgender anime,manga,and short stories
Reconciliation, Part 1 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:51 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» THE CHAT THREAD
Reconciliation, Part 1 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:28 pm by Trixie Lulamoon

» Anything and Everything
Reconciliation, Part 1 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:23 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

VISIT OUR PEGASISTER WEBSITES
http://mlpforums.forumotion .com ---and--- www.chaosismagic.com
The most tagged keywords

Reconciliation, Part 1

Go down

Reconciliation, Part 1 Empty Reconciliation, Part 1

Post by MyLittleCarouselPony Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:36 am

Romantic Siblings, a short story by CuteGothLolita

Chapter 37: Reconciliation, Part 1

On the last day of high school, before the beginning of the spring break, Ami Houjou privately approaches Ritsu Fukami, and asks him about the first weekend of the break. Is Uta, your 'sister', and yourself free to do something fun and interesting that weekend ? (Ami knows Ritsu and Uta's dark secret---they are dating as lovers, but are blood-related siblings, and not 'cousins' like what they have told everyone.) Ritsu thinks for a few moments, then announces that as far as he knows, the both of them are free that weekend. Good, announces Ami. Why, questions Ritsu ? She goes on to explain that her Father is having a business seminar at the Vermilion Beachfront Entertainment Complex that weekend, for upper management at his company, as well as investors, to review and plan for the coming year's business activities. It will be a one-day affair, on Saturday. Father has given me a few tickets to the event, however, myself and whoever I invite do not have to attend the business meetings. We can have fun that day, go out on the beach, enjoy the amenities of the place, and attend the gala evening dinner and entertainment ! You, Ritsu, and of course, Uta, are warmly invited to attend for free, as my special guests ! How about it ?  

For himself, Ritsu says that he is okay to go. However, it will depend on if Uta wants to go. He will talk to her this evening, then call you, Ami, with our decision. Fair enough ? Ami agrees. That evening, Uta does not come to Ritsu's bedroom to play video games, like the two usually do. Despite being the evening of the last day of school before the break, Uta is somewhat tired, and after dinner, went to her bedroom to get ready to go to bed early. Ritsu enters her bedroom, as she is sitting on her bed, dressed in a baby-doll nightgown, and reading a romance manga. He patiently explains all that Ami had told him earlier in the day at school. Uta listens, but seems to be a bit skeptical about the whole plan. Ritsu reminds her of the time on New Year's Day when the two of them spent almost the whole day at the Holiday Art Gallery, with Ami as the volunteer curator. Was being with her all that bad ? No, I guess not, remarks Uta. It's just that she has said to the both of us that she is a 'rival' for your attention, Ritsu. That's true, acknowledges Ritsu. But she has shown by her conduct that she is not being aggressive or obnoxious about it. True, Ami can be abrupt and outspoken at times, but hasn't she been presenting herself as more of a friend, and less of a worrisome supposed 'rival' ? Pondering for a few moments, Uta has to confess; that seems to be true about Ami. For the most part, she appears to be an okay person. Flamboyant and unpredictable sometimes, but okay. Ritsu remarks that if it is just three good friends having fun for a day, then there should be no annoyance or friction between us at all. What do you say, Uta. If you really don't want to go, I will abide by your decision, and I will tell Ami that I will not go, either ! Again, silently thinking for a few moments, Uta finally says that she will go. Hurray ! Fun and excitement, here we come, exclaims Ritsu ! He then calls Ami, on his iphone, to tell her the good news ! We both want to go !

On the Saturday of the fun day, early in the morning, Ritsu and Uta, riding in his Mustang convertible, pull into the parking lot of the beachfront complex. Already there at the upscale facility is Ami, sitting in her Tesla car. Both get out and greet one another. Walking toward the main building, Ami explains that an all-you-can-eat breakfast bar is waiting for them inside, for free ! Sounds good ! Soon, eating and talking together at their reserved table, Uta casually asks Ami about her background ? A bit surprised at her interest, Ami begins mentioning that she was born in California, but moved here with her parents when she was five years old. She is an only child, as her Mother now can't have any more children. Her Father was co-owner of a very successful business with another person. However, it was decided to separate the company into two similar businesses, with Father becoming the CEO of the new business over the Eastern half of the USA, and the other person overseeing the Western half of the USA. Father came here to be close to Lake Erie, since he loves boating and water sports. He has won several power boat contests already. Plus, he has done very well with his business, with my Mom also in top management; both my parents are now very well-to-do. Yet sometimes I get the silent impression from the both of them that taking care of me since childhood had been more of an annoyance, rather than a joy. You see, both of my parents are dedicated and 'married' to their jobs, with me as 'odd gal out' !  I'm expected to become part of the business eventually, but I don't know if that is really what I want to do. Ami silently thinks to herself that she wants to stay close to Ritsu, whatever he wants to do or wherever he wants to be.

Asking about Uta and Ritsu, Ami wants to know a little about them, too !  Ritsu explains that the two of them were born locally. When their Father married their Mother, Mom wanted to have children right away. Father, however, convinced her to wait until he was settled in his business, and that they could then buy a nice home. Mom waited, yet all the time telling Father that she wanted the 'perfect family'; two children, a boy and a girl, with the firstborn being the boy, so he could take care of and protect his younger sister. As fate would have it, that is exactly how it turned out. I was born first, and Uta was born two years later. Both our parents have since decided not to have any more children, since they got what they wanted anyway ! All in all, we grew up in a good, well-rounded family, however, our parents don't know our secret, the secret that you know about, Ami. We are now lovers first, and siblings second !

After breakfast, the three decided to spend some time in the video arcade, as all three are avid gamers, then opted to go out on the beach, as it was going to be a warm and sunny day. Ami had already told them to bring their swimsuits. The three ended up playing Ami's favorite video game---PomPom. Yet, secretly to herself, Ami tells herself that if the game play was unfolding as a closely matched outcome, she would let Ritsu and/or Uta win over herself, so as to leave a good impression upon the both of them. As it turned out, both Ami and Uta won one game, but Ritsu won the other three games. After leaving the video game arcade, the three friends headed for the bathhouse to change into their swimsuits. Ritsu headed for the men's area. In the girl's dressing room, Ami changed into her favorite red bikini swimsuit. Yet it sure was an almighty surprise when Uta changed into a bikini swimsuit that she had bought on sale over the Christmas holidays---the very same style of red bikini that Ami was wearing ! Both girls had a hearty laugh over the amazing coincidence !

Coming out of the girl's lockers, Uta and Ami were surprised to see that Ritsu had not changed into his beach bum shorts for swimming. He was only standing in the hallway, still dressed in his casual attire, and waiting for the two. Ritsu has a loud, long laugh when he sees the two girls dressed in identical red bikini swimsuits ! Calming down, he states that he received a phone call from Mom while he was in the men's locker room. Mom said she is terribly sorry, but she had forgotten to remind Ritsu of a part-time job opening that she had seen a week ago. Then, earlier today, Vermilion Gamers Outlet had posted that they will have 'in person' interviews for a part-time job at their store, today only between 1pm and 4pm. Mom was reminded today when she saw a posting on local social media, and recalled that Ritsu wanted so badly to be able to work there part-time. Ritsu is going to have to hurry back home, change into business attire, and make it to the interview location before 3pm today, to have any chance of being considered for the job opening.

Silently, Uta thought to herself that she will just go back home with Ritsu. However, both siblings saw the hurt and disappointed look on Ami's face. Without speaking a word, it was clear how upset she was that the two could not enjoy the day as she had planned for them. Admirably, Uta tells Ritsu to go ahead and try and make that job interview, and that she will stay with Ami for the rest of the day. Ami responds that she will bring Uta back home in her Tesla this evening, after the dinner extravaganza. Stating that he is fine with that arrangement, Ritsu then hurries off to the parking lot to head on out. As the two girls walk out onto the beach, they could hear the roar of the Lake pipes from Ritsu's Mustang, with it squealing the tires as he rocketed out of the parking lot !  

After Ritsu had left, the two girls decided where to set up their stand on the beach. It was predicted to be an unusually warm and sunny day for this early part of spring. Warm enough to go out on the beach, although not many of the guests of the resort and convention center chose to do so today. A few scattered individuals and couples could be seen from the beachhouse padio already enjoying the beach and being in the water. Together, Ami and Uta set up their beach blanket, umbrella, and lawn chairs. After doing that, Ami wanted to plunge right into the water, however, Uta seemed reluctant and somewhat annoyed by the suggestion. Silently, Ami told herself not to incite any negative reaction that would potentually be displayed by Uta today. Therefore, Ami went into the water by herself, with Uta staying behind. Uta settled herself, sitting in one of the folding chairs, and began watching Ami having fun playing in the water. Just like an eager little girl, so cute and innocent, thought Uta.

After less than half an hour, Ami returned to where their setup was. She mentioned to Uta that the lake water was cool today, but not bad once you get into it and move around. But as a consequence, Ami suggested that the two of them go to the heated outdoor pool, near where they already were. This time Uta joined Ami in entering the pool and splashing around, with Ami sensing that Uta seemed to be in a slightly better mood now. Both girls had a wonderful time together, playing with a beach ball, and with Ami trying to show Uta how to do a Dog Paddle swiming techneique. In the early afternoon, both friends lounged at a table on the beachouse padio, and ordered two light lunches be brought to them poolside. Operating in 'uncharted waters' during lunch, socially speaking, Ami offered light conversation and select humor so as to engage Uta in a friendly social interchange. Slowly, Uta began to feel at ease with being around Ami, and began to 'open up' with regard to her feelings and experiences.

After lunch, the two decided not to go into the water right away, and instead, went back out onto the beach. There, they sat in the two beach chairs, just watching the waves break on the beach, and continued talking. Yet the conversation this time seemed to take on a more serious and somber note. With a very tactful and unobtrusive conscience, Ami began to talk about much more personal and intimate subjects. Uta quietly listened with interest.

Chapter 38, RECONCILIATION, PART 2

When Ritsu had to leave to take care of urgent business, Ami and Uta agreed to stay at the beachfront complex, and enjoy the rest of the day together. The two first set up a stand on the beach, then Ami played in the water. However, the water was a bit too cool, so she invited Uta to join her at the outdoor heated pool. This Uta did, as the two enjoyed themselves. Afterward, the two had a light lunch at poolside, sitting on the padio and dressed in their bikini swimsuits. Next, the two moved back to their beach stand, sat down in the beach chairs, and began talking. Yet the conversation began to take on a serious and very intimate tone.

Wishing to become closer to Uta then just a casual aquaintance, but more of a close and intimate personal friend, Ami starts to talk about herself and her innermost thoughts and feelings. This to reveal to Uta her honest emotions and asperations, as close friends often do. Speaking in a somewhat hushed tone, Ami begins by explaining that she always wanted to be thought of as an intelligent girl, and wanted to know more about all of the things that she had become interested in. Thus, that is one of the reasons that she wanted to do well academically. Ami tells Uta that she wanted to be seen as an individualistic person, a person that 'does her own thing', regardless of what others think, say, or do. That is one of the reasons that she chose to persue the Gyaru Girl fashion style and livestyle, although doing so is being on the 'cutting edge' of society's acceptance. She likes others looking upon her, looking up to her, and she being seen as different from all the others. Uta silently thinks to herself that she, too, sees herself as individualistic, but for a different reason; her romantic love for her older brother, Ritsu.

Growing up with a 'silver spoon' in her mouth because of wealthy parents, Ami has actually come to somewhat resent that. Her parents seemingly were both more interested in their jobs and careers, than in taking care of and raising her. Both parents were kind and socialable to her, but always seemed distant and preoccupied with other matters. Ami relates that as she got older and into her tween years, she came to realize that it seemed that she would have to do many things for herself, as the parents had less time and little incentive to take care of her. Thus, Ami would have to, in a sense, 'pay for everything' herself, and earn her rights to be able to do so. And not just monitarally, but in an emotional and social sense, too. By having to earn her way, Ami came to the conclusion that most people would view her as only good because of her money and wealth status, or because of her sex appeal, that from being a Gyaru Girl to begin with. Boys, especially, throughout her teen years, would look to her for either money or sex, as if those were the most important things about her, and that she could trade such to get what she wanted. Not so, but nobody would understand or believe her disinterest in those things. Only one boy, and one boy alone, Ami tells Uta, has she ever understood as being different in this regard, that is, not seeing her by those two qualities, money and sex. And that boy was Ritsu !

Suprisingly, Uta now becomes intimate in her thoughts and feelings, too. She asks Ami if she realizes that Ritsu knows that you, Ami, for quite some time now, have been interested in him ? Answering, Ami says that she knows that fact, as well as knowing Ritsu is romantically interested in you, Uta ! Uta replies that Ritsu already told me that you know about us being siblings as well as lovers. Ami emphatically states that she is okay with that ! Ami shares another understanding she has about Ritsu; Ritsu can't be influenced by money or sex. That is why I see him as different from other boys, really, he is a very unique individual ! I greatly admire him for that. Countering, Uta confides that Ritsu doesn't feel much of a sexual attraction toward anyone. But that is okay, because we as siblings can never have or experience physical sex between us, as in Eros Love. Our romantic love is of a different kind. It is Philia Love. Ami remarks that she has always suspected that Ritsu was asexual, that is, not attracted or receptive to sexual love, as well as she knowing the difference between Eros and Philia Love. As such, Ami affirms to Uta that she, Ami, would never, ever, display Eros Love toward Ritsu, that is, proposition him to have sex with her, as that would be disrespectful toward him, as Ritsu is one who can't feel it. Yet Ami states that she has no plans to give up on the Gyaru style, not now, not later, either. Her attraction to Ritsu will always be based on Philia Love, same as you, Uta !

Ami gets out of her chair, and says that she is going into the resort to get a Mocha coffee from the Starbux inside. Do you want anyting, Uta ? It's on me ! Uta thinks for a moment, and orders up a large mint iced tea. You got it, exclaims Ami ! Left to herself, Uta meditates on what Ami has said so far. Apparently, Ami sees Ritsu the same way that I see him.....with Philia Love.....hardly seems like a "rival' like she said she was a while ago. Still, Ritsu is mine ! All mine ! Yet, Ritsu, of his own free will, many times in the past has spent time with Ami. He can't, therefore, really be "all mine". Right ? Did that cause any real trouble between Ritsu and me ? I have thought a few times that Ami was annoying, but maybe Ritsu felt differently. Ritsu has always been 'easy-going'. Could it be he is okay with occasionally being with Ami ? That may not be as bad as I thought it would be. If he is okay with that, should I be okay with that ? If so, therefore, that means only "most of Ritsu" is all mine. Is that doable ? Seems so far to be. Maybe I have been worrying about Ami too much. I know that Ritsu is my true love, despite being siblings. But Ritsu is fine with a lot of people, including Ami. So much to think about. Ack !  So, all this today needs to be stored away, and I need to later take time to 'think this through' with regard to Ritsu, Ami, and myself. No use getting all worked up over it now, as today is supposed to be a day of fun and enjoyment !

Ami returns with the drinks, and a couple of pastries. In a short while, Ami picks up where she left off in the conversation. Again, Uta only listens, very intently. Ami drops a 'bombshell' on Uta by quietly, yet earnestly and sincerely, saying that she is now, and has been for a long while, in love with Ritsu ! Uta makes a rather notible gasp of breath, is quite taken aback, however, her curiousity gets the better of her sudden rising resentment, and she silently tells herself to give Ami the 'benefit of the doubt/, and to hear her out. Again, Ami refers to the time she first met Ritsu at McDonalds that day after school. Being with him in the group of high school classmates, she soon came to realize how different and likeable Ritsu was, so different from any of the other boys who wanted to interact with her at school. Ami states that she has come to love Ritsu the same way that you, Uta, love him, that is, by Philia Love, and not Eros (sexual) Love. "Ritsu will never want to have sex with you, Ami!", retorts Uta. "I know, I know....", tactfully confirms Ami, "But I'm okay with that!". Really, genuine love is deeper and more profound than mere sexual love, offers Ami. Ami goes on to say that if the two of them have the same kind of love for Ritsu, Philia Love, then she, Ami, will acknowledge that Uta's love is primary and all encompassing, whereas her love, Ami's love for Ritsu, will be secondary and tenitive. Uta gives Ami a puzzled look, but says nothing.

Ami continues.....explaining that early on she did call herself a 'rival' to Uta with regard to Ritsu. However, she does not want Uta to see that as a negitive trait. For example, two boys, the very best of friends, and have been for years, may play a game of Monopoly together. Suddenly, they become rivals, trying to force the other into bankruptcy, and win the game. Yet afterward, they are and remain the best of friends. True, when I first discerned that the two of you were not only in love, but actually blood-realted siblings, the first emotion that came to my mind was that I would have to become your rival for Ritsu's attention and affection. But as time has passed by, and I have come to know not only Ritsu better, but you, Uta, much better, the rivalry feelings are becoming less and less a factor in my relationships with the both of you. The Philia Love that you two share, and that I have coome to know and display, is stronger than any rivalry that may pass between me and you. The three of us can be in a 'Love Triangle', not based on sexual desire, but on mutual friendship and deep respect for one another. That is all that I am asking, Uta, all that I will allow myself to experience with the both of you. Uta now has a blank look on her face, seems to understand, and yet says nothing.

A long period of silence ensues. The two girls are left to themselves with their own thoughts and asperations. The only sound on the beach seems to be the waves gently rolling onto the beach. Finally, after quite some time has passed, Uta softly speaks. She says that she has a lot to think about, however, nothing that Ami has said is upsetting or distressing to her. What was said by you, Ami, is probably possible, but is something that requires a lot of thought and undersanding, with you, me, and Ritsu, and that is not going to happen overnight. Quietly, Ami equally implores that given time and understanding being allowed, that the three of us can work out many different aspects and through many different emotions, and yet still stay as deeply personal friends. Uta silently looks intently at Ami, with a neutral expression on her cute face, and with an ever so subtiest of motions, bearly preceptable, nods her head.

In a while, Ami jumps out of her seat, morphing back into her fun-loving self. "Let's hit the waves one more time, Uta !" Uta slowly gets out of her beach chair, as Ami grabs onto her arm. Looking at one another, almost alone on the beach, but wearing their bikini swimsuits, Ami whispers into Uta's ear---

"....I love you, Uta.....!"

Too quick for Uta to react, Ami races away across the beach, and toward the water, shouting---

"Last one in is a rotten tomato !!!"

Uta takes the cue, and races after her. The two spend the better part of an hour playing wth one another, and playing in the now warmer water. Much laughter and firvolity is exchanged between the two girl friends, as they become ever more frisky and playful with one another. Finally, Uta says that she needs a 'time out', and heads back to the beach chairs. In a while, Ami follows her, and sits down next to Uta. Ami says that soon they need to get ready for the casual dinner in the main event ballroom at the resort. As they walked back to the resort building, Ami ever so covertly, took Uta's hand into hers. Uta winced, bearly noticable, yet did not pull away. The two walked hand-in-hand until they entered the building. The dinner was excellent, with a wide variety of food and beverages. Thankfully, Ami's Dad did not ask her to sit with him at the table reserved for all of Dad's business executives and associates. As it was, Ami and Uta sat alone at a side table, and enjoyed themselves with light, funny conversation, and the good food.

After dinner, the two friends met up in the parking lot, as Ami was to take Uta home in her new Tesla electric car. After dropping Uta off at her home, Ami left to go to her home. Uta, upon entering the home and going up to her bedroom, peeked into Ritsu's bedroom. This surprised Ritsu, yet nonetheless, invited Uta into his bedroom. He had good news to tell her; he was told that he has a good chance of getting the job at the Vermilion Gamers store. Isn't that what you wanted, Ritsu ? It is ! Ritsu then asks Uta how it went with Ami and herself ? How did things go between you two ? Did you to get into an argument or fight ? Uta gives her brother a sceptical look, and replies that the two of them got along well. Disbeliving that, Ritsu wants to know if anything came up between you two ? You know she has said that she is your rival, after all ! Uta gives Ritsu a coy and sly look, saying---

"That's a secret, at least for now !"            

(To be continued .....)

Last edited by MyLittleCarouselPony on Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:26 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Story continuation)
MyLittleCarouselPony
MyLittleCarouselPony
Administrator

Location : IRL---Cedar Point, Ohio / Equestria---Village of Merry-Go-Round

https://thenewmlpfimforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum