My Little Pony Friendship is a Miracle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

wiki  

Latest topics
» Safe Sport Compliance
What are you listening to or watching right now? EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 2:02 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Gif Link for Anime Gif
What are you listening to or watching right now? EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 5:01 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Reconciliation, Part 1
What are you listening to or watching right now? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 11:36 am by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Fans Critique
What are you listening to or watching right now? EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:39 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» Transgender plea
What are you listening to or watching right now? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 1:42 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» Video of Interview
What are you listening to or watching right now? EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:07 am by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

» List of transgender anime,manga,and short stories
What are you listening to or watching right now? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:51 pm by MyLittleCarouselPony

» THE CHAT THREAD
What are you listening to or watching right now? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:28 pm by Trixie Lulamoon

» Anything and Everything
What are you listening to or watching right now? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:23 pm by Xylo,TheCarouselPony

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

VISIT OUR PEGASISTER WEBSITES
http://mlpforums.forumotion .com ---and--- www.chaosismagic.com
The most tagged keywords

What are you listening to or watching right now?

4 posters

Go down

What are you listening to or watching right now? Empty What are you listening to or watching right now?

Post by Princess Poison Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:37 pm

I'm listening to "I Believe" by Tata Young.
Princess Poison
Princess Poison
Welcome Pony

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to or watching right now? Empty Re: What are you listening to or watching right now?

Post by Princess Poison Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:18 pm

"Hey Mama" by David Guetta w/Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack
Princess Poison
Princess Poison
Welcome Pony

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to or watching right now? Empty Re: What are you listening to or watching right now?

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:24 pm

After School - Flashback
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:25 pm

4Minute - Is It Poppin'?
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Sun May 15, 2016 6:30 pm

Funny cat compilation videos on YouTube.
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Sat May 21, 2016 3:05 pm

Imagine Dragons - I Was Me
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo,TheCarouselPony Thu May 26, 2016 5:45 pm

An action/adventure TV show from the early 1960's called " Route 66 ", on YouTube.
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Equestria Pony

Location : Rye Beach, Ohio, USA / Equestria-Village of Merry-Go-Round

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Sat May 28, 2016 1:03 pm

Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:10 pm

Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:18 pm

Watching the Kettering Incident on Amazon Prime, filmed and based entirely in Tasmania. Very gripping thriller about potential alien stuff, missing girls, weird prehistoric bacteria or virii... we're not sure.
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by MyLittleCarouselPony Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:29 pm

I have been watching an old fashioned, old skool romance anime called, " Hanna Yuri Dango ". That translates into English as " I Prefer Boys Instead of Flowers ". It's on Kissanime. to !
MyLittleCarouselPony
MyLittleCarouselPony
Administrator

Location : IRL---Cedar Point, Ohio / Equestria---Village of Merry-Go-Round

https://thenewmlpfimforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:01 am

I have tried on so many occasions to get into some real anime but it continues to confound me with convoluted story or cultural references I don't understand.
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by MyLittleCarouselPony Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:46 pm

Trixie Lulamoon wrote:I have tried on so many occasions to get into some real anime but it continues to confound me with convoluted story or cultural references I don't understand.

Convoluted story ? Yes, that is a feature of anime. Cultural references no easily understood ? Yes, that's a given, since anime is exclusively produced in Japan, for consumption by Japanese people who are familiar with their own culture. However, I watch, for the most part, anime that has as it's target audience teen/tween girls, called " Shoujo Anime ". A lot of shoujo anime has no complicated plot, but is just a chronicle of how life is being lived by the anime characters that are being followed. Not complicated or convoluted at all, just fun to watch.

Tell me, Trixie, what kind of anime or animated programs do you like to watch ? Maybe I can recommend a few titles for you to watch to see if you would enjoy them. The subject of anime is so wide, that there is something that should interest most anyone.
MyLittleCarouselPony
MyLittleCarouselPony
Administrator

Location : IRL---Cedar Point, Ohio / Equestria---Village of Merry-Go-Round

https://thenewmlpfimforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Anime, um I liked Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, Sailor Moon
Animated, Kim Possible, Powerpuff Girls, Steven Universe
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo,TheCarouselPony Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:18 pm

Yo, Trixie ! You might like this anime. It is in the Magical Girl venue, but after the second episode, the story and plot turn very dark and foreboding.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Equestria Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:01 pm

I see what you mean by dark and foreboding. I was expecting one thing and was not prepared for what happened next. lol

I was all "What a cute show... wait what?! No. No?! What?! NOOOO!!!"

What are you listening to or watching right now? Gif_50x37_ebb078
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo,TheCarouselPony Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Puella Magi Madoka Magica is in the 'magical girl' venue, but it deconstructs the typical magical girl story. That is what makes it so unusual. There are a few serious themes going on in the various story arcs, the kind that make you think about concepts and ideas on your own. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, because I have not seen or read much about it, but there is a serious girl with girl love interest that is shown between two of the characters. The relationship IS NOT sexual in nature, but is a very deep interest and intellectual bond between Homura and Madoka. Indeed, most of the premise of the story is Homura's concern for Madoka, and her attempts to influence Makoda to not become a Magical Girl. The movie and TV episodes also involve a lot of time travel, since that is Homura's specialty, but the story sequences are not in chronological order, making it even more difficult to follow.
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Equestria Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:00 pm

I must be one of the few people that don't automatically ship characters if they show affection or concern for each other.
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:27 am

It's a little early but I wanted to watch best Christmas movie now.

A Charlie Brown Christmas!

What are you listening to or watching right now? Trixclap
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo,TheCarouselPony Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Just finished the 12 episode anime series called, " Gonna be the Twin Tail ". The anime caught my attention because, despite being contrary to popular fashion, I wear my hair in pigtails, or as the anime calls them, Twin Tails. The main character is a typical high school boy in Japan, who when given a bracelet that accesses the 'Force', goes through a 'Henshin' ( a transformation sequence ) where in they become a battle ready teenage female. I thought to myself when I saw the first episode, " That has 'transgender' written all over it" ! In a later episode, they realized that they are actually physically a female when they power up to fight the monsters, not just a cross-dressed male.  

The concept of animated programs featuring a male changing into a female seems to be unique to Japanese anime, but I am slowly coming across more and more anime with that theme.
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Equestria Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:00 am

Went on a Netflix bender...
Watched all of the OA - about... well it's ah too weird to define, but watch it it's really good.
And the 3% - it's in Portuguese but it's really decent, future dystopia where kids try to pass tests to get into the Offshore paradise thing.
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo,TheCarouselPony Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:25 pm

Can you describe more of that program that you were watching ?

I am watching an anime on Crunchyroll called, " Mysterious Girlfriend X ". I is weird, I mean really weird !
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Equestria Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Lulamoon Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:53 am

American Made, I'm a big Tom Cruise fan so this was amazing, it's a cross between Goodfellas and Carlito's Way with a little bit of Air America. 4 Like a Star @ heaven
Trixie Lulamoon
Trixie Lulamoon
Pony with a dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum