Calendar Calendar

VISIT OUR PEGASISTER WEBSITES
http://mlpforums.forumotion .com ---and--- www.chaosismagic.com
The most tagged keywords

Decided to join as well

Go down

Decided to join as well

Post by Thy Obsessive freak on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:29 pm

I wasn't planning on joining anymore than most people over Chaosismagic, happy as we were. But seeing Rainbow Crash(er) pushed me in, as I was already leaning over that the forum discourages Grim dark (Not that Chaosismagic has any real stance, besides defending it whenever I pull out a crowbar in a futile effort to remove it from our identity), that and just to give the site a chance. Don't get me wrong, although I'm strongly against Grimdark, seeing it as an insult to My little pony:friendship is magic, I tolerate those who have made it known. I still prefer chaoismagic as its more established, has all our favourite members over there and Discord and staff members shown to be a competent and trusting, therefore I'll probably be more seen over on Chaosismagic as I am here. But hey, let's see how it goes.

Though one thing I should ask, why not go over to chaos is magic. As I've said, it's already established and most our members are there already?

Thy Obsessive freak
Blank Flank Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decided to join as well

Post by Rainbowcrasher on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:44 pm

An excellent question good sir. They just don't like the colour. I mean I don't mind pink but pink is not everypony's cup of tea. Rainbow dash is blue, cyan, green, scarlet, cream, violet and orange but no one has a forum all of those colours. Just saying. Also hello The obsessive freak. I thank you for defending chaosismagic.com. It warms my heart!
Rainbowcrasher
Hello Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thy Obsessive freak on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Rainbowcrasher wrote:They just don't like the colour. I mean I don't mind pink but pink is not everypony's cup of tea.!

...Please to the high lord say there's a better reason or I'm going to start questioning if whether I'm sane?

Thy Obsessive freak
Blank Flank Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo,TheCarouselPony on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Welcome to the new mlpfimforums, thy obsessive freak.

Everything that I have learned about life, came from reading My Little Pony manga and comic books, and watching My Little Pony anime and cartoons.
Xylo,TheCarouselPony
Equestria Pony

Location : Rye Beach, Ohio, USA / Equestria-Village of Merry-Go-Round

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Velcome to ve forums.

Trixie
Hello Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down